“I AM mad! They’re making me feel bad that I can’t make everyone a sandwich!” - Carlos the Alchemist, on Monday lunches & sandwiches
Don’t you dare instagram that.
—Carlos the Alchemist, Cee Dynasty 900 BC
- Peasant Lee: You know what I mean, bruh?
- Ho Lai Shi: Yeah brah.
- Peasant Lee: It's not brah, it's bruh. There's a difference!
- Ho Lai Shi: Yeah bra.
- Peasant Lee: Don't call me a bra. You need a bra, you manboob!
- Peasant Lee: If you tell me who got eliminated on Kpop Star, I'm going to stick this banana up your butt.
- Ho Lai Shi: I have a big french paper due on Thursday :(
- Viscountess Kwok: un largo français papier
- Merchant Lee: *grand
- Viscountess Kwok: uno? une?
- Ho Lai Shi: largo n'est pas un mot francais...
- Viscountess Kwok: je deteste le français correcteurs
- Merchant Lee: C'est italiano
- Viscountess Kwok: le correcteurs de francais*
- Ho Lai Shi: mais tu es un homme.
- Viscountess Kwok: non, tu madre es italiano
- Ho Lai Shi: JAJAJA ME GUSTA CARLOS [THE ALCHEMIST]
- Merchant Lee: 我是中国人！
- Ho Lai Shi: lei de geuk hai ho wut dut
- The category for Scattergories is "Hors D'oeuvres".
- Peasant Lee: What the heck are HORS DEVORS?!
HO LAO SHI:
Merchant Lee, you’re hot.
I know. Feel me.
CARLOS THE ALCHEMIST:
“you know, I was just looking at male genitalia earlier today..”
— wings with Carlos the Alchemist, Cee Dynasty 900 BC
I said music was okay, just no sports and no gas.
And she just has to hold it in until she’s 60.
HO LAO SHI:
I hope radical feminists come fart on your face.
—Peasant Lee and Ho Lao Shi on getting girls, Cee Dynasty 900 BC
Marcus: “Mom, you also met Carlos too.”
Marcus’s mom: “..Khana?
Marcus: “.. what? No, I said Carlos”
Marcus’s mom: “..was he Indian?”
A conversation between Peasant Lee and his mother
Whilst having dinner in Colborne Village Commons
Cee Dynasty, 900 BC
Cee Dynasty 900 BC
#NowPlaying on @8tracks: “compass.” at http://8tracks.com/silfaerokai/compass - Sent from the 8tracks Android app
- Empress Consort Ho: look at you drinking tea out of your hipster jar...
- Merchant Lee: it's because I don't have mugs!
- Empress Consort Ho: You do know that mugs are like a dollar at the dollar store right?
- Merchant Lee: Yeah, but why would I spend a dollar on a mug when I can just get a jar from my closet for free?
- Empress Consort Ho: why do you even have jars in your closet?!